Fractional CFO Services
management that can keep up.
fast, and you need
that can keep up.
Many of the small and mid-sized businesses we work with have:
- Fast growth
- A lack of clarity around their key numbers, including revenue and profits
- Cash-flow crunch
- Trouble getting the timely financial reports they need to function
- One person holding necessary information hostage or lacking the appropriate skills to do the work
- A misunderstanding of the story behind their numbers…for disastrous results
Through fractional CFO services, we at TurboExecs reveal the story behind the numbers so leaders can confidently make data-based decisions that allow them to leap forward, trusting that they have the team and finances in place for manageable, profitable growth.
As a result, our clients typically increase their bottom line by at least 15% and feel in control of their finances and results.
Clients also typically increase cash (by $1 million for a recent client) and gain the ability to make game-changing decisions backed by insightful financial data. (This client was able to sell their company for a higher price than they thought possible.)
What Are Fractional CFO Services?
The goal of fractional CFO services is to help you move the needle by scaling and accelerating growth, optimizing resources, overcoming obstacles, and maximizing shareholder value.
- Competent, reliable, engaged and professional financial analysis for the organization
- Data-based decision-making
- Professional financial management, procedures and workflow to support the ongoing operations of the organization, including backup capabilities
- Strategic thinking, planning and support that aligns with your goals
Discover how we helped transform a $20M organization from dying to exceptionally profitable.
Our work is designed to be transformative and includes :
- Strategy – business, financial
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Systems Analysis
- Short and Long-Term Forecasting
- Financial System Design & Implementation Plan
- Budget to Actual Reporting
- Vendor Selection
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Systems Training & Support
- Growth Planning
- Risk Management
- Transaction/Mergers & Acquisition
- Investment Strategy
- Due Diligence
- Long-Term Strategic Planning
- Exit Strategy
- Capital Acquisition
- Profitability Analysis
- Financial Team Structure
- Productivity & Efficiency Analysis
The Nuts and Bolts
There are three broad areas of focus in our work together, which we like to call the Three S’s:
How We Work with Clients
With fractional CFO services, CFO insight is just a phone call away.
Once you sign on, we start with an initial activation call, followed by check-in calls with your team each week during the first month we get started.
Once established, we’ll have a scheduled call to review the monthly financial results and calls as needed to address items and opportunities as they arise.